Loading some great jobs for you...
Scope: The deliverable of this proposal involves the accurate and timely maintenance and communication regarding project coordination, planning and scheduling for the MRO program stand-up efforts. Duration of the requirements is 12 weeks.
Work with individual teams and Swim Lane Leaders to document and manage detail task list and provide visibility to entire team regarding upcoming milestones, highlighting risks and delays, etc.
Work in Microsoft Project to maintain/update to Right-to-Left schedule, critical path and overall project plan.
Work with Swim Lane Leaders to coordinate the update of the Microsoft Project Plan on weekly basis.
Twice weekly review of the APEX Program Task Tracker
Quantity: 12 Week on-site assignment
1. One-time review with swim lane leaders and program director, 3 hour initial review x7 for 21hours.
2. One-time Review with DRT Cell leaders for 3 hours and Production Managers for 2 hours to set-up task sheet 3hrs x 2 and 2hrs x 4 for 14 hours
3. Weekly regular program reviews with Rolls-Royce x 2 hr
4. Weekly regular schedule reviews with Rolls-Royce x 1 hr
5. Initial project work schedule update and formatting for each Right-to-left and Overall Project Plan x 16hrs each for 32hours
6. Weekly reviews with Swim Lane Leaders for 1 hours for 7 hours.
7. Weekly regular project updates to Right-to-Left and Overall Project Plan for 4 hours
8. Twice weekly reviews of Program Task Tracker 2 hr, plus 4 hour preparation time.
9. Weekly Task updates x 3hr
Proficiency in Microsoft Project.
Skills in project coordination, and task and data management tools.
Mastery in schedule management, critical path determination, problem resolution
Logistics: Expectations for the duration of the project include but not limited to:
Ability to provide on-site support in San Antonio, TX, USA
Abide by all rules, regulations and operating procedures of the host facility