Job Opportunity Job ID: 56437
At Children's Health, we value the role each team member plays in helping us deliver on our mission of making life better for children. We take pride in providing a rich and rewarding career opportunities that enable team members to reach their highest potential.
We are nationally ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report, serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility for University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and are recognized for quality care in every specialty.
Children's Health offers opportunities for learning and career development; competitive pay; and a comprehensive benefits program. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our team members have a voice in their work through surveys, pulses and town halls. And we honor and celebrate our staff with year-round employee appreciation events.
We invite you to learn more about Children's Health.
Works closely with senior leadership, physicians, managers and staff to plan, organize, direct, execute and/or facilitate consumer experience programs related to consumer-centric initiatives. This position leads consumer-centricity related programs that impact the consumer and patient experience through technology, communications and/or process improvement.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Enhancing the quality of our recently launched mobile application through integration with patient portal and other applications and web content.
- Working across multiple functional areas within Children's Health to gather requirements, improve processes, and influence operations as relates to improving the user experience within the application
- Liaising with the Communications team to increase awareness of application and to drive adoption and usage
- Enhance existing analytics and reporting, focus on data-driven decision making for ongoing program enhancements
- Identifying opportunities for patient messaging and notifications within the application, implementing triggers and messages, and maintaining and improving this important patient communication tool
- Understanding of existing and upcoming functionality of dependent technologies, such as MyChart and Epic
- Supervising maintenance of the existing applications ensuring timely updates within the admin tools (updates to location data, images, etc.)
- At least 5 years of job category-specific experience required
- Four-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree; or equivalent experience preferred
Requirements: Job Family Professional & Management Expertise Marketing and Communications - Marketing Job Type Full Time Location Dallas, Texas
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task