Digital Process Modernization - Pega Architect - Manager
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex, technical challenges? Are you excited when you have the opportunity to redesign outdated processes and technologies into cutting edge software applications? As a Pega Architect at Deloitte, you can help create technology solutions that transform our clients' core business operations. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you will be the primary architect on Deloitte's Pega implementations, leading large teams of architects, developers, and consultants by:
* Providing in-depth technical direction to business and IT stakeholders on leading practices in the design and implementation of complex, large-scale Pega applications
* Offering thought leadership on industry standards, Pega leading practices, and the latest Pega product versions
* Leading the scoping, estimating and planning of the technical delivery of Pega engagements
* Managing several teams across multiple workstreams in the design, implementation, testing, deployment, and operation of Pega applications
* Leading a team to drive integration strategy and process modernization, by developing and reviewing functional and technical requirements, designing and prototyping solutions, and recommending enhancements to core business operations
* Motivating, overseeing and coaching technical team members in their professional growth and development
You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues on a larger Systems Engineering team.
Our Systems Engineering teams deliver large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assist clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
Pega Architect - Managers are required to have:
* At least 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* Experience providing hands-on guidance and leadership to multiple workstreams with a total of at least 10 Pega resources
* Experience in a large, distributed development team in an onshore/offshore delivery model
* Ability to influence multiple stakeholder groups, including business leadership, IT leadership, and IT delivery resources
* Demonstrated leadership experience on successful Pega implementations
* Pega CLSA certification
* At least 5 years of increasing responsibilities on full lifecycle Pega implementations in developing case lifecycles, process flows, UI, decision rules, data pages, data transforms, activities, integrations, reports, security protocols, etc.
* Solid understanding of leading practices for Pega architecture and the principles of design of reusable, scalable Pega components
* Extensive leadership in driving the SDLC delivery methodology, including the design, build, testing, deployment, and operation of Pega applications
* Experience with current integration patterns such as microservices or SOA, and with platforms such as Apigee, Dell Boomi, IBM IB, and IBM MQ, Informatica, and Mulesoft
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams in advising clients on process design and process improvement
* Experience directing team members in creating process designs based on functional requirements specifications
* Ability to explain to clients in non-technical language the pros and cons of various possible process designs
* Experience leading a team on identifying and executing approaches to improve and streamline the design of an existing business process
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Willingness to travel 80-100%
In addition, successful Pega Architect - Managers will have the following preferred background:
* Over 10 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* Experience managing a distributed development team in an onshore/offshore delivery model
* Experience operating within a multi-vendor delivery environment
* In-depth knowledge of Pega architecture and Pega frameworks
* Experience with performance optimization of a Pega application
* Experience scoping and estimating Pega technical implementations
* Experience with Pega Marketing, Pega Sales Automation, Pega Customer Service, or other Pega strategic applications
* Familiarity with Pega industry frameworks, such as Insurance, Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecoms, etc., coupled with relevant experience with core business operations in that industry
* Familiarity with comparing and explaining the pros and cons of Pega with other digital platforms
* Experience with Pega Prediction Studio
* Pega CPDC 7.4 or PCDS 8 certification
* Experience implementing a Next-Best-Action or Customer Decision Hub solution with Pega Data Science studio
* Comfort with advising data science teams on Pega data science capabilities
* Familiarity with Big Data products such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19CENCMGRJD020-CBO
Associated topics: asic, board, cad, circuit, design engineer, engineer, h/w engineer, hardware engineer, pc, systems engineer