An IT Help Desk Analyst job is available in San Antonio, TX through Experis. . The ideal candidate will have experience working with technical support and installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing systems over the phone.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity, with opportunity to extend or convert to a permanent role.
IT Help Desk Analyst job responsibilities;
- Provide technical software and hardware support and informal training on hardware and software use in response to customer requests
- Responds to Tier I and II support requests and enters call data into the tracking system
- Diagnoses escalated customer problems and performs root cause analysis to address typical problems
- Researches trouble issues at the direction of others and assist in the resolution of application, hardware, and software problems.
- Associate's Degree (Or above) from an accredited college or university
- Two (2) years of IT Service Desk or related work experience
- Preferred qualifications; Experience with Remedy software and A+ Certification
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the IT Help Desk Analyst job in San Antonio, TX please apply now. If you have any questions about this position, feel free to reach to me at; R. Rene Vera - 737-###-####, or via e-mail at; [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Associated topics: assistant, customer support, edi, excel, information technology help desk, information technology support, msword, support, system support, technical support