LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
LRS Consulting Services is seeking Scrum Master for a 6-12 month contract opportunity with our client in Dallas, TX. If this is you, please submit your resume now! The Digital Scrum Master is part of the Digital Technology Team. They are responsible for executing to both the roadmap and backlog for the product and enhancing the digital experience. Your areas of expertise span historical practices, best practices and improvements in Agile processes and software delivery. You have a passion for delivering products that meet business needs as well as satisfy our customers.
* Track record in helping several Scrum teams mature using the Scrum Framework.
* Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
* Ability to communicate agile concepts and benefits to the team and stakeholders.
* A pragmatic/flexible Agile approach required
* Able to blend Scrum, technical practices to come up with the right approach for our teams
* Making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Writing User Stories and Product Backlog Items and help the Product Owner prioritize the Product Backlog.
* Relative sizing techniques
* Release and iteration planning
* Agile testing best practices
* Velocity and capacity estimating and planning
* Facilitation, teaching and presenting skills
* Quality Assurance in an Agile environment for large-scale projects
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience on several engagements / workshops
* Prefer experience with process improvement initiatives
* Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development and delivery process is in focus and our goal is to deliver outstanding software.
* Help foster and mature the team(s) definition of Done, Definition of Ready and Team Agreements.
* Assist the team to deal with day-to-day conflict management and create a healthy environment of trust
* Provide support for the organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans
* Create visual artifacts and information radiators for the team and organization.
* Uphold and be the guardian of the Scrum Framework, ensure the correct use of Scrum Framework.
* Help the team remove obstacles
* Facilitating Sprint Ceremonies
* Protects the team from over-committing
* Protects the team from complacency
* Facilitate developer accountability for readiness of user stories
* Manage all Scrum boards (physical or virtual)
* Manage sprint backlog items and tasks
* Use key Scrum metrics (burn-down, velocity) to help deliver committed work
* Empower the team to make system and process improvements captured in sprint retrospective meetings
* Foster a culture of continuous delivery
* Be a servant leader: You receive as much satisfaction from facilitating others' success as your own.
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
* Excellent interpersonal skills including organizational, team building, and issue resolution
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
* CSM or CSP, PSM
* Other Lean methodology credentials - like Lean Start-up, Six Sigma, Kanban, etc. a plus, but not required.
* 3+ Years of experience working in Scrum teams.
* 5+ years overall project management experience managing enterprise level projects through a full lifecycle
* Experience with Agile tools that support tracking iterative development.
* Experience with SAFe highly desired
* Competency in Microsoft Office suite and Agile/Scrum toolsets
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task