Project Mgr. who ideally has overseen the implementation of an HRIS system; any system doesnt matter (WeWork, Zenefits, etc)
- What is being implemented? They are loading basic employee data from acquisitions, drag and drop data into the system
- Mentored by the Sr. PM. They are going to start off on small implementations like drag and drop data into the system. As they learn more they will do more.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Building a project plan for each new HR outsourcing client.
- Assembling a project team to carry out the project plan.
- Scheduling weekly project team calls to assign activities and ensure activities are completed; generally driving the implementation to timely conclusion.
- Ensuring high levels of client/producer confidence and satisfaction.
- Providing ongoing updates and project-related communication to all stakeholders.
- Identifying barriers and potential solutions; implementing most appropriate solution.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- 1+ year of project management experience, using an electronic project planning tool (ex:GANTT)
- Experience using and/or implementing HR, benefits and payroll technologies, such as Zenefits, ADP, UltiPro, etc.
- Able to quickly build credibility with the C-suite and other project participants at all levels.
- Very high level of attention to detail and timelines.
- Commitment to highest levels of client service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to excel in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced environment.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task