Loading some great jobs for you...
Title: Syteline Support & Administration
Duration: 6 Months CTH
Location: Houston, TX
Main Responsibilities will include SyteLine support and administration, bar coding HW/SW, and act as a backfill to other members.
Administered and maintained end user accounts within Exchange, Active Directory, SyteLine, and SAP.
Maintain, update, and configure user roles and authorizations.
Provided Level 2 and Level 1 support to end users, as well as on-call and weekend support when required while supporting acquisitions and projects.
Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot issues with SAP/SyteLine Security Roles and Authorizations.
Worked with the compliance, internal and external audit groups to facilitate strong controls around user access and usage of the system as appropriate.
Maintained legal holds spreadsheet as well as the termination hard drive list.
Experience with implementation and configuration.
Managed, monitored and provided support for SyteLine User Access.
Contributed in the improvement of the SyteLine User Access process.
Created and updated the SyteLine Access Request Form.
Configured, deployed and provided support for barcoding devices utilizing Motorola Services Platform, Insync Anywhere and RFGen.
SQL experience (data mining).
Access request management
Maintain, update and configure user roles and authorizations
Work with the compliance, internal and external audit groups to facilitate strong controls around user access and usage of the system as appropriate.
Customer Service Skills: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong relationships with the client
- Lead the functional analysis and realization of solution
- Provide the foundation for solution design and realization:
- Identifying / Analyze business requirements and develop technology solutions for projects and maintenance;
- Design both the functional and technical specifications for all interfaces, conversions, extensions and reports;
- Within a business change program, manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable applicative architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program.
- Configure, deploy and provide support for barcoding devices
- Provide Level 2 and Level 1 support to end users, as well as on-call and weekend support when required while supporting acquisitions and projects
Team Lead activities:
- Contribute to planning, organization and quality control activities
- Act as a liaison between the client, onshore team and offshore team
- Provide coaching to the team